click image to enlarge
This is the first stock of this railroad that has surfaced. This road was chartered as the Atlanta and Hawkinsville RR in July 1886. It changed it name to the Atlanta and Florida railroad in 1887 and opened for business in November 10, 1888. The line ran from Atlanta Georgia to Fort Valley Georgia a distance of 105 mile at standard gauge. It operated for 7 years before it was purchased by J.P. Morgan. More information on this excellent site Georgia Railroad History.